Goddess Circle Meditations
aren't only for women. The history behind the
Goddess Circle is the energy that is associated with it. When
a group of people get together to meditate their energy is connected as one, enhancing the vibrations of the group.
Each session is held in my screen room to be able to connect with nature in a peaceful setting. Having a group brings more energy to the room and makes it easier for you to connect and visualize during the meditation. Best of all.. they are fun!!
During the session there will be:
- a 30-45 min guided meditation
- cleansing our energy with white sage
- oracle cards
- intuitive messages from me
Meditation is easy. There isn't really something you're "supposed" to be doing. Everyone has their own experience and it gets easier with time to relax and visualize as your body, mind and spirit gets used to being still. As with most things, it takes practice.
- Helps you focus on your breathing.
- Helps reduce anxiety, depression and negative thoughts.
- Aids in releasing bad habits or addictions.
- Brings mindfulness, awareness and clarity.
- Helps with self love, which brings more confidence and trust in yourself.
- You'll have a more relaxed and peaceful state of mind.
- You'll learn to go with the flow and stop trying to control everything.
You'll stop worrying so much, by staying in the here and now, rather than constantly thinking about the past or future.
- You'll have reassurance and validations through signs, visualization or a feeling of knowingness
What is white sage?
The practice of cleansing with white sage, neutralizes the energy around you and the space you're in.
Sometimes we absorb negative energy and don't always fully release it. To allow for the space to be as beneficial and high vibrational as possible, it is necessary to cleanse us and the space we're creating as our sacred space.
The smoke from dried sage actually changes the ionic composition of the air, and can have a direct effect on reducing our stress response.
Smudging is ritual alchemy — changing and shifting the air element, and transforming our current experience to a mystical one.
The use of dried white sage however, is a 2,000 year old Indigenous American practice. The shamans used dried sage plants on their fires as a ritual of calling upon ancestral spirits. Any conflict, anger, illness or evil was absorbed by the sage smoke to be released or cleansed from the energy field of a person.
Local schedule available Monday nights at Simply Herban in Youngsville, NC and Thursday nights in Louisburg, NC above. If you want to schedule a group meditation with friends in my space, contact me!